- 8 flour tortillas (6 inch)
- 1 lb. extra-lean ground beef
- 1 cup TACO BELL® HOME ORIGINALS® Thick ‘N Chunky Salsa
- 1/2 cup KRAFT 2% Milk Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 2 cups chopped lettuce
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 1/4 cup KRAFT Classic Ranch Dressing
It’s for dipping and dunking and mixing-upping. And yes, for salad too.
HEAT oven to 350°F.
MICROWAVE tortillas on HIGH 30 sec. Line each of 8 muffin cups with 1 tortilla. Carefully fold back edges of tortillas, leaving opening in centers for filling.
BAKE 10 min. Meanwhile, brown meat in large skillet; drain. Stir in salsa; bring to boil. Simmer on medium-low heat 10 min.
SPOON meat mixture into tortilla bowls; top with remaining ingredients.
*Substitute 2 cups shredded cooked chicken for the browned ground beef.
*Find more Kraft recipes here