Hi, my name is Kristen and I'm the proud mom of twin toddler girls, Pie and Buggie. I am also the kitchen-challenged wife to my fabulous husband. Join me in my journey through mommyhood one diaper at a time.
Category Archives: Snack Favorites
Looking for healthy snack ideas? Here are some quick and easy recipes from Skinnytaste.com.
Zucchini Pizza Bites
4 slices large zucchini 1/4″ thick (or 1 medium zucchini cut on diagonal)
Spray olive oil
2 tbsp pizza sauce
1/4 cup part skim mozzarella
salt and pepper
1. Cut zucchini about 1/4 inch thick.
2. Spray both side lightly with oil and season with salt and pepper.
3. Broil or grill for about 2 … Continue Reading
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
Lightly grease a 2-quart baking dish.
In a large pot of salted water, lightly boil the macaroni for about 5 minutes until half-cooked.
Whisk the egg and milk together in a large cup.
Add butter and … Continue Reading
- 8 flour tortillas (6 inch)
- 1 lb. extra-lean ground beef
- 1 cup TACO BELL® HOME ORIGINALS® Thick ‘N Chunky Salsa
- 1/2 cup KRAFT 2% Milk Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 2 cups chopped lettuce
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 1/4 cup KRAFT Classic Ranch Dressing
It’s for dipping and dunking and mixing-upping. And yes, for salad too.… Continue Reading
We recently got to taste test some HappyFamily food. Well, actually the kids got to taste test.
I went to Target and picked out the Happy Food I thought they’d like to try then we invited a few wee ones over for a buffet style taste test!
The kids tried some strawberry yogurt snacks, banana puffs, orange and pumpkin breakfast squeeze, and some happy tot pouches.
The banana flavored puffs were gone in minutes, … Continue Reading